Arts in the Park will be Sunday September 13, 2020 from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Artist applications (along with $10 application fee) were originally due by Friday, March 6, 2020. If you already paid your application fee and received an acceptance letter, more correspondence is coming your way. If not, please email for more details.
You will be directed to an online payment option once you complete the application form.
For questions contact:
Gail Korostoff (email@example.com)
- We provide one 10’x10’ space per accepted application
- Cost of space is $100 for accepted artists.
- Artists are responsible for supplying their own booth or display unit (Canopy strongly recommended)
- Artists should bring their own sandbags or weights
- Electricity is not provided
- All displays must be set up for the full day (10 AM to 5 PM)
Arts in the Park is a ‘rain or shine’ event. Your application will not be considered complete until your submission fee of $10 has been processed. Friends of High School Park is not liable for damages or loss of property and are not liable for injury to persons at the festival or during arrival or departure.